Retail Store Manager position
Galvin Mullingar has been working hard on the re-brand of its business with a newly curated Premium Brand mix, store interior and e-commerce website. Alongside this we have also been updating internal operating procedures and systems. We are now at the stage where we need to recruit for an experienced Store Manger to join our team to spear head our ambitious progression strategy.
This will be a highly autonomous role where we will require the right candidate to have a say in the business performance as opposed to simply running the store operations. The right candidate will have a menswear background and be familiar with all day to day operating procedures of a busy retail environment. This role is for an already established store manager as opposed to someone new to this level of responsibility and will need to hit the ground running on day one.
Responsibilities for this Retail Manager role include
- Drive commercial activity across the store to meet and exceed the targets set.
- Have a strong background in working with sales targets and KPIs and have a strong business acumen and head for figures.
- To implement retail priorities and effectively communicate targets and objectives to the team.
- To deliver the retail plan through exceptional customer service and product presentation.
- To inspire, develop and coach your team.
- Lead and motivate your team through high levels of engagement and communications.
- Ensure excellent visual merchandising is delivered and in accordance with the company plan.
- Should have a strong handle on visual display.
- Liaise closely with Business owner on best sellers, space allocation and product placement.
- Recruiting, training, supervising and appraising staff.
- Delivering by example the perfect customer experience.
- Overseeing pricing and stock control.
- Maximising profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Ability to hold weekly team meeting with staff and also be present at a monthly review of store performance with business owner.
Skills and qualities required for this role include
- 2+ years Retail Menswear Management experience.
- Experience in managing premium Menswear Brands.
- Experience managing a team of 8+
- High turnover responsibility essential.
- Ambitious and energetic with a passion to drive your career forward.
- Enthusiastic personality that helps create a positive energy in the store at all times.
- Commercial awareness and Numerical skills in order to drive and exceed targets set.
- Team working skills to create and maintain a high performing team culture.
- Organisational skills that can time manage and prioritise effectively.
- Resourcefulness | Ability to problem solve independently.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit.
If you are interested in applying for this position or require any further information please send your application and CV to email@example.com.
Closing Date for applications: Friday 1st October.