VEJA V-10'S are made out of ecological and sustainable materials.
- Leather uppers
- Panels are made from leather
- "V" logo is made from rubber and rice waste (23%)
- The laces are made from 100% organic cotton
- The inner lining is made from 33% organic cotton & 67% recycled plastic bottles
- The Insole is made from sugar cane (34%), amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled E.V.A.* (8%)
- The outsole is 59% bio-sourced and recycled. It is made from amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) & recycled rubber (12%)
- Made in Brazil
The leather that is used in the VEJA V10's comes from farms in Rio Grande do Sul in Brazil. It is also tanned in Brazil according to REACH standards. The use of water is reasoned during the tanning process. The tanneries supplying VEJA leather are certified L.W.G. Gold by the Leather Working Group, which promotes sustainable practices in tanneries.