VEJA V-12'S are made from ecological and sustainable materials.
- B-Mesh uppers made from 100% recycled polyester from recycled plastic bottles
- Panels are made from suede and leather
- "V" logo made of rubber
- The inner lining is made from jersey-33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester
- The Insole is made from wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- The sole is made from wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (24%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre.
The B-Mesh used by Veja to make these trainers is made from recycled plastic bottles. Three plastic bottles are used to create one pair of trainers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathable and water resistant.